ROYAL MARINES CHARITY - PRMC CHALLENGE
1) Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
you must be 18yrs old to enter this event.
2) Is parking available at the event?
Limited Parking is available at the event for a fee of £5 per vehicle, so it is advisable to car share if at all possible. Cars are parked at owners risk and the organisers and Nailsea and Backwell Rugby Club accept no responsibility for any loss or damage.
3) How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please feel free to contact the organiser on the CONTACT PAGE with any questions. All questions will be answered within 48 hours.
4) What's the refund policy?
Please contact the organiser as soon as possible regarding a refund. NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE 31/05/2019. If you find a member of your team cannot compete, the tickets are transferrable and details can be edited on the registration page.
5) Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
YES - all printed tickets, health questionnaires, disclaimers and justgiving pages for each team member MUST be brought to the event and handed in at registration by the team captain.
6) Can I update my registration information?
7) Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
YES - as long as all relevant information for each team member is brought to the REGISTRATION AREA by the team captain on event day. Please see Question 5
8) Can I join individually?
YES - you can enter as an individual.
9) When the tickets are sold out, is it possible to be a STAND-IN just case of a no-show?
Absolutely. If you wish to be a stand in on the day, just get in touch via the contact page on the website.
10) Do I have to raise any sponsorship money?
YES - you have to riase a minimum of £25 per person and there will be a goody bag for the TOP FUNDRAISER on the day.
11) Is there a facebook page?
YES - The link is at the top of this page - or you can type RMC-Bootcamp challenge into the FB search engine.